Sunday, February 14, 2010

Harry Potter Shoes

So, if you know me, you know i'm crazy about Harry Potter.  All kinds of crazy.  Wanting to squeal whenever i hear/think about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter that's going to open in Orlando, FL crazy.  Drawing Harry Potter characters all the time crazy.  Rerererererererererererere(etc..)reading the series crazy.

Last weekend i made the coolest things ever.
What might you ask?  Well hopefully you've at least guessed it had to do with Harry Potter...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Shoes!!!

I am so unbelievably proud of myself and excited about these shoes.  I may be a little biased, but i think they are the coolest shoes in existence.  I am too scared to wear them now though, cause in Wisconsin, of course there's lots of snow in February! I don't want to ruin them - cause that'd make me cry, even though they should be water resistant.

If you're curious - i painted them with acrylic (+ fabric medium) on canvas vans (they were actually orange checkered shoes to begin with!)

No comments:

Post a Comment